Welcome to St.Nikolaus
The Silvretta Card all inclusive at a glance
- You’ll receive the Silvretta Card all inclusive if you stay for at least one night at an accommodation in Ischgl. If you’d like, you can request to receive a voucher beforehand, that’s particularly convenient if you would like to come to Ischgl via the High Alpine Road because you won’t have to pay the toll fee.
- In Ischgl, Galtür, Kappl, and See, there are a number of places of interest that you can visit with the Silvretta Card all inclusive. Tip: You can visit all the museums, the Alpinarium and the cable car museum without having to pay any entrance fee at all!
- Perfect to collect plenty of unforgettable memories: the impressive Silvretta High Alpine Road is a must during a holiday at the Paznaun. With the Silvretta Card – no matter if you’re travelling by car, motorcycle or bus – you won’t have to pay a toll fee.
- Unlimited summit fun with the Silvretta Card all inclusive: All cable cars and lifts in Ischgl, Galtür, See, Kappl and Samnaun can be used for free and as often as you like.
- If you’d like to leave your car parked in its space and you’d rather get around using public transportation, you may rejoice now: you can use the bus for free, too! All bus connections from Landeck to the Bielerhöher at the Silvretta reservoir are included in the Silvretta Card all inclusive. Of course, you can go on as many rides on the bus as you please!
- Attention, motorcyclists! With the Silvretta Card all inclusive you get to try out all the new models at the High-Bike Testcenter Paznaun at a discounted rate.
- Cooling off in one of the pools: The Silvretta Card all inclusive makes it possible for you to visit all of the public indoor and outdoor pools in Ischgl and Galtür as well as the play-, fun- and waterpark in See for free.
All bookings in the summerseason include automatically the Silvretta Card all Inlcusive - for free!
The card is not valid in winterseason.
Limitless hiking pleasure in the Silvretta-, Verwall- and Samnaungroup.
Countless kilometers of hikingtrails, crystal clear mountainlakes, amazing Flora und Fauna in the tyrolean mountains.
Wether In the blue Sivrettagroup with the famous Piz Buin, in the lonely Verwallgroup or in the gently Samnaungroup, hikers will find
theire luck everywhere.
Bike & E-Bike
The classical way with the mountainbike oder the relaxing way with the E-Bike. Trails are existing for all sorts of bikers.
Gliding with the E-Bike on the bikepath to Galtür, speeding downhill with the Mountainbike. Or just enjoy a singletrail. All bikers come at theire costs.
Kids & Adventure
The childs eyes are getting big and wide. Playgrounds in the nature, climbing, waterplaygrounds usw.
Wether small or big kids. There are many adventures to discover in Ischgl. Here are some examples......
- Walk of Lyrics
- Adventure Stage
- Vider Truja
- Sunny Mountain
- Ischgl Skyfly
These are just a few " TO DO'S" on the list.
The situation in the heart of the alps and the three-countries border invite to amazing motorcyclingtours.
The "Silvretta Hochaplenstraße", the "Arlbergpass", "Reschenpass", the "Timmelsjoch", this is just a small selection of beautiful alpine passroads in the nearest environment.
At the Highbike Testcenter in Ischgl you can rent the perfect motorcycle for your daily tour. This is unique, so take the chance.
Crystal clear mountain lakes, indoor pools, outdoor pools. There is always an oportunity to have fun in the water.
You will find an indoor pool in Ischgl and Galtür, an outdoor pool (Waldbad) in Ischgl and a a lake in See (Badesee See). All are totally free of charge with the silvretta card all inclusive.